This terms of service is for all Creative Digital Group Clients (hereinafter referred to as “Client”)
1. Creative Digital Group will provide Client with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this terms of service. Creative Digital Group will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client's website.
2. The total fee for the SEO services to be provided are based upon number of pages and how many keywords and sites are involved. All fees must be paid in full on the first of every month prior to the start of campaign.
Creative Digital Group's SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes: 1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and 2) to drive targeted online traffic to the site.
Creative Digital Group's SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
- Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms (up to 3 phrases per page).
- Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
- Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary.
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
- Create traffic and ranking reports for clients and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines.
3. For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- A email address for the purposes of requesting links (something like firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by Creative Digital Group for search engine optimization purposes.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. Creative Digital Group can create site content at additional cost to the Client. If Client is interested in purchasing content from Creative Digital Group, please contact Creative Digital Group for a cost estimate.
4. Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Creative Digital Group has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Creative Digital Group does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. However, if Creative Digital Group fails to increase traffic to the site, the client can exercise their right to discontinue their SEO services.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than 12 months. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” Creative Digital Group assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign Creative Digital Group will tweak the campaign in efforts to regain placement. Creative Digital Group will not be held responsible for drops in ranks as ranking factors continue to change every quarter in algorithms. Should the client feel the services are no longer valuable they may cancel their services with a written notice 30 days prior to discontinuing service.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee This is called Pay Per Click. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. Creative Digital Group can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Creative Digital Group does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
5. Creative Digital Group is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
6. Additional Services not listed herein (such as managing pay-per click campaigns, copywriting, link baiting, etc.) will be provided for additional fees.
7. The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Creative Digital Group for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Creative Digital Group and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
8. Creative Digital Group is not responsible for the Client Duplicate SEO content to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading duplicate content already provided/optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of $199 per hour. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Creative Digital Group’s obligation to provide SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting Creative Digital Group, then Creative Digital Group’s obligation to provide SEO services for shall terminate.
9. Non-Exclusive Relationship. Client acknowledges and agrees that our SEO services are non-exclusive and Creative Digital Group may represent, perform services for, and contract with, as many additional clients, persons or companies for SEO as Creative Digital Group sole discretion sees fit.
Creative Digital Group welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
Creative Digital Group
1980 Festival Plaza Dr #300
Las Vegas, Nevada 89135
Effective as of January 01, 2014